1. For the business relationship between Angela Miklas and the customer of goods via the online sales platform at www.angelamiklas.com (Angela Miklas Online Shop), only the following general terms and conditions (GTC) apply.
2. In the sense of these terms and conditions, there are all products and services that can be purchased as part of an online order in the Angela Miklas online shop.
3. The following general terms and conditions do not apply to orders that are made outside of Angela Miklas online shop at Angela Miklas.
§2 Contract conclusion
1. The presentation of goods in the Angela Miklas online shop is not a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
2. Only adults who have a residential address in Germany can order. Goods are only submitted in household quantities.
3. With your order - by clicking on the "Pay now" button, you submit a binding offer to buy the items in the shopping cart. We will confirm the receipt of your order immediately by email after sending the order.
This automatic receiving confirmation only confirms that your order has been received by Angela Miklas and does not constitute acceptance of your application.
4. Angela Miklas reserves the right to refuse to accept orders.
5. The contract with Angela Miklas only comes about when Angela Miklas confirms the shipping of the goods by separate email.
6. If the delivery of the goods you have ordered is not possible, for example because the corresponding goods are not in stock, Angela Miklas refers to a declaration of acceptance. A contract is not concluded in this case. We will inform you immediately and reimburse you immediately.
7. The contract is concluded exclusively in German.
8. Your order data will be saved with us as part of the legal provisions. If you have registered in the Angela Miklas online shop, you can call up your order data under "My account".
If you lose your documents for your orders, please contact us by email/phone firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 176 83 23 87 01 to us. We would be happy to send you a copy of the saved data of your order.
§3 Right of Cancellation and Cost application agreement
If you are a consumer, you have the following right of withdrawal when buying in the Angela Miklas online shop:
Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last goods. However, the deadline does not begin before the purchase contract has become binding for you by approving the purchased item.
Sample cancellation form
1. In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us (Angela Miklas) by means of a clear explanation (e.g. a letter sent by post or email) about your decision to cancel this contract. You can formulate the revocation yourself or use the sample cancellation form, which is not prescribed.
60599 Frankfurt am Main
+49 176 83 23 87 01
- hereby revoked (s) I/we (*) the contract concluded by me/us (*) to buy the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
- ordered on (*)/receive on (*)
- Name of the consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notifying paper)
(*) Incorrect painting.
To maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification to the exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires.
Consequences of the revocation
If you cancel this contract, we have all payments that we received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs, which result from the fact that you choose a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have to repay), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day, on which the notification of your revocation of this contract was received. For this repayment we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else has been expressly agreed with them; Under no circumstances will you be charged for fees for this repayment. We can refuse the repayment until we have returned the goods or until you have provided the proof that you have returned the goods, depending on which the earlier time is.
You have the goods immediately and in any case at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which you inform us about the revocation of this contract, to Angela Miklas, Mathildenstr. 35, 60599 Frankfurt am Main to return or hand over. The deadline is preserved if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days.
We bear the costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to the quality, properties and functionality of the goods not necessary to deal with them.
- End of revocation -
2. According to Section 312g (2) of the German Civil Code, the right of withdrawal does not exist in the case of distance contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which a selection or determination of the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
The goods remain owned by Angela Miklas until they are completely paid.
1. Orders and deliveries are generally only possible within the EU. If you want delivery to other EU countries, please send us an email@example.com. In principle, delivery is carried out by DHL within Germany.
2. The delivery time within Germany is up to five working days from the order input, provided that no different delivery times are agreed and no different delivery times are specified on the article information page or in the ordering process.
§6 prices, shipping costs
1. The prices listed at the time of the order apply.
2. Validity of the prices: The prices given in the Angela Miklas online shop are euro prices and end consumer prices, which means that they contain the applicable German statutory VAT.
3. Shipping within Germany is free of charge. For orders from abroad, please firstname.lastname@example.org .
§7 Payment conditions, means of payment
1. Basically, we offer the payment methods of credit card and PayPal. When paying with a credit card, your credit card will be loaded at the moment of shipping. When paying with PayPal, your PayPal account is loaded at the moment of the goods shipping.
2. If nothing deviates has been agreed, the payment of the purchase price is due directly when the contract is concluded. We reserve the right to charge flat -rate reminder fees as default damage of EUR 5.00 per reminder if you are in default of payment. They are allowed to prove that much less damage than the flat rate or no damage has occurred.
3. You agree that you receive invoices and credits exclusively in electronic form.
1. The legal liability applies.
2. You can use this general terms and conditions www.angelamiklas.com see. You can also print or save this document by using the usual function of your Internet service program. You can also download and archive this document into PDF form by clicking here and making the programs necessary for this.
§9 Return of the goods
1. Angela Miklas asks you to make recovery documents to the address listed there for simplifying goods with recurrence with presentation of the return certificate and using the return documents attached to each delivery. With the acceptance of goods returns, there is no recognition of your complaints. A corresponding exam only takes place in the logistics of the Angela Miklas online shop.
2. We would like to point out that in the event of deterioration in the goods, they may be obliged to value the value. In this respect, please also note the cancellation policy under § 3. You can avoid any obligation to record the value by refraining from doing anything that affects the value of the goods and does not use the matter like their property. Incidentally, you should only try out or check the goods, for example, how it would have been possible in the shop.
3. Please note that product packaging, such as protective bags for bags and high -quality packaging boxes, are part of the goods ordered. If these product packaging is not returned in the event of a return of the goods, this can lead to a significant deterioration in the goods. In these cases, Angela Miklas therefore reserves the right to request the product packaging out or to claim value replacement.
4. A restriction of your right of withdrawal in accordance with Section 3 is not connected to the above regulations in paragraph 1 - 3.
§10 dispute settlement
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which it is under the Link to the platform of the European Commission find. We are not obliged to participate in a dispute settlement procedure in front of a consumer arbitration board.
The content and structure of the Angela Miklas online shop are protected by copyright. All texts, pictures, graphics, sound, video and animation files are subject to copyright, trademark law and other laws to protect intellectual property by Angela Miklas or her partners. A copy or other use for others than private purposes or for passing on, other publication, duplication and distribution, whether in original or changed form and in any medium, or such use on other websites is not permitted without prior express written consent of Angela Miklas .
§12 data protection
1. Angela Miklas uses the personal data you have given (such as first and last name, address, date of birth, email address, telephone number, account number and BLZ, credit card number) in accordance with the provisions of German data protection law.
2. All personal data are generally treated confidentially. The personal data required for business processing is saved by Angela Miklas and used to handle orders, management of the customer relationship, delivery of goods, handling payments and a turnout of claims, and if necessary to service partners, whom Angela Miklas uses for contract processing (such as Freight company or credit institution), passed on. Data is also used for your own advertising and marketing purposes as well as for our own market research by Angela Miklas, e.g. for sending written advertising information. Angela Miklas uses your email address to send advertising offers if you have not contradicted it. As far as your consent is required, Angela Miklas collects them in advance. In particular, the newsletter will only be sent by email if you have expressly consented to it. An advertising speech by phone is also only available if your express consent is available. Further information on our data protection regulations can be foundhere.
§13 Liability for foreign links
Angela Miklas refers to other pages on her pages on the Internet. The following applies to all of these links: Angela Miklas expressly explains that she has no influence on the design and content of the linked pages. Therefore, we hereby expressly distance ourselves from all content of all linked pages at www.angelamiklas.de and do not adopt this content. This explanation applies to all displayed links and to all content on the pages to which links lead.
You can at any time through an informal notification
60599 Frankfurt am Main
Contradict and processing your data for your own advertising and marketing purposes as well as for your own market research and, if necessary, revoked consent in the use of your data.
On this website, information about the surfing behavior of website visitors is collected and saved for marketing purposes in anonymous form. This data is stored on your computer using so-called cookie text files and allow us to analyze surfing behavior in anonymous form. For example, from which city a website visitor comes, which browser type and operating system uses website visitors and which pages he visited on the website. Under no circumstances can the data obtained can be used to personally identify the visitor to this website. The data collected is only used to improve the offer. Therefore, all IP addresses are shortened so that IP addresses are only processed in anonymous form. There is no other use or transfer to third parties.
If you contradict the completely anonymous analysis of your surfing behavior or want to remove your contradiction, you canheremake.
§14 final provision
1. German law applies to the exclusion of the UN sales law (CISG).
2. The place of performance is Frankfurt am Main.
Provider and contractual partner:
60599 Frankfurt am Main
+49 176 83 23 87 01
Managing Director: Angela Miklas
VAT ID: DE303605741
Status: July 2021